Conditions of Sale
ART.1 – GENERAL INFORMATION REQUIRED IN AND COMPRATOR
The seller, in accordance with the effects of existing legislation and in particular of law decree on Dec. 3, 2013, informs the buyer that the goods / services covered by this agreement are products from AGF Capital Srl, with registered office in Milan (MI) Via Vincenzo Monti 79/2 , 20145. Email: [email protected] AGF Capital Srl offers on its website papername.com sales services of products, hereinafter “paper gift personalized”.The User is informed and accepts that access to papername.com does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with AGF Capital Srl. AGF Capital Srl is not responsible for the misuse that can be made with the content of your web pages, being exclusive responsibility of the person accessing and using them. It’s expressly prohibited following these behaviours:
- Play or copy, distribute, allow public access through any means of publication, transform or modify the contents, unless you possess the ‘authorization of the owner of such rights or that the action is legally permitted.
Remove, evade or manipulate the “copyright” and other relevant information on the rights of the holders that are included in the pages of papername.com, as well as technical protection devices, or any mechanism of information that could contain the pages of papername.com.
3. Use pages papername.com available to users to post messages that have no direct correlation with the content of the site, in particular, illegal, unlawful, defamatory or any other that may adversely affect the rights of third parties or harm computer systems.AGF Capital Srl reserves the right to withdraw any message that it considers consider inappropriate.AGF Capital Ltd disclaims all liability resulting from the exchange of information between users through www.papername.com.
Art. 2 – TERMINATION OF CONTRACT
To buy it is obligatory register on the website www.papername.com. Registered users have the ability to carry out all their orders from the pages of the site.They accept orders of any amount and quantity.With the selection of the button “Finish and pay” during the purchase process, the buyer declares to accept fully and without reserve the entirety of these Conditions of sale.The data recorded by papername.com constitute proof of transactions between AGF Capital Ltd and its buyers.AGF Capital Ltd, through www.papername.com, confirm orders by sending an e-mail.The prices of goods / services provided, any taxes and additional costs for shipping are indicated accurately when defining the order, before the confirmation of the same and beforepayment.AGF Capital Srls reserves the right to change its prices at any time, but products will be invoiced based on the rates in effect at the time of storage of the orders (to reservation of product availability).The products remain the property of the supplier until the total liquidation of the amount due.
AGF Capital Srl reserves the right to refuse an order for any buyer with whom there is an on-going dispute.The goods are sold and purchased pursuant to an order sent by the same buyer and accepted by the vendor in the manner described in paragraph.L ‘order is subject to these terms and conditions governing the contract so as to rule out any other condition and manner in which an order may be made by the buyer.After viewing the products, you can choose the one of interest by selecting the button “Add to Cart”;the next screen allows you to see the types of products they want to buy and the prices at which point you can confirm the order, cancel it or change it.In accordance to art.13 of the recalled D.Lgs.vo n.70 of 2003, the seller checked the availability of selected product emits acceptance of the order of the buyer, without undue delay and by e-mail containing a summary of the general and specific conditions applicable to the contract, the information on the essential characteristics of the good or service and detailed indication of price, terms of payment, withdrawal, delivery costs and applicable taxes.Once confirmed the purchase order, the buyer has the opportunity to verify the details at any time in its web page.
Art. 3 – PRICES AND RATES
The prices of goods/services provided, any taxes and additional costs for shipping are indicated accurately when defining the order, before the confirmation of the same.
Art. 4 PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
Descriptions and images of products offered by AGF Capital Srl are published on papername.com for guidance to ‘the customer can have some more details on the product.On reports of its customers, AGF Capital Srls undertakes to make the utmost efforts to correct as soon as possible any errors and / or omissions that may occur in product descriptions.
Art. 5 DELIVERY OF GOODS
The products whose orders was accepted by the seller will be delivered to the address indicated by the buyer in the purchase order by courier after minimum 2 up to 7 working days to the customer of the order confirmation.Delivery is by freight forwarders and/or couriers cost of shipment indicated onscreen during the completion of the order, calculated according to the amount of your order.The cost of shipping is borne by the buyer, according to the fees and expenses disclosed.The buyer can always know where is the escape of each your order through the information available on the site, in the restricted area and with the customer service of AGF Capital Srl. Each delivery is considered completed from the time when the carrier It makes the products available to the buyer, as resulting from the system used by the carrier to track shipments.It is the responsibility of the recipient to verify the products upon delivery and possibly raise reserves and claims that appear justified, including the ability to refuse the package if it was open or door signs of deterioration.The reservations and complaints should be directed to AGF Capital Srl by registeredare or e-mail addresses listed in art.1.
Art. 6 – PAYMENT
The balance of the purchase is made by PayPal service.The credit card details are entered directly on the pages of the banking partner of AGF Capital Srl (PAYPAL), and are transmitted to the bank server in encrypted form to the standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) 128-bit, one of the systems protecting the most advanced and effective currently available.For added safety the only banking partner has access to the card used for payment, while AGF Capital Srl has no chance to know or store such data.The purchase price will be charged to the bank account of the buyer in the terms provided by the bank of the buyer itself, it will be effective after confirmation of authorization from the banking centre.In the event that the virtual POS (point of sale terminal on the Internet) communicates the refusal of the paper, the order will be automatically deleted, online informing the buyer of the said cancellation.If the product is unavailable after the order has already been made, the buyer will be informed by e-mail of its cancellation.Following this cancellation, the speed of crediting the bank account of the buyer depends on the type of credit card and conditions of each banking entity.
Art. 7 – RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- In the case of purchase of customized products is not allowed the right of withdrawal, as provided by the Consumer Code (Art. 55, second paragraph, point c), so you can make any necessary changes to each individual order only until time of payment.Afterwards you can no longer change it or cancel it.
Art. 8 – GUARANTEE OF COMPLIANCE ‘OF GOODS
- The seller shall be liable to the buyer for any lack of conformity of the goods purchased in accordance with the effects of the regulations in force, provided that existing at the time the goods were delivered and occurring within a period of one month from the time of receipt of goods and except in the case of defect known by the buyer at the time of conclusion of the purchase contract.
- Any defects must be reported to the seller within two weeks of its detection, sending registered mail to the address in art.1. Shall prevail between the parties the date of the postmark of the registered letter itself.
Art. 9 – DATA PROTECTION
The seller informs the buyer, in accordance with art.13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n.196 (Privacy Act) relating to the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, that the personal data provided by the buyer or otherwise acquired as part of the ‘business of the seller, will be handled in compliance with the mentioned legislation and of Decree.171/98 on privacy in telecommunications.The personal data will be processed electronically by the seller with the utmost confidentiality and will only be used for the execution of the contract and for the management of the purchase of the products.The communication of personal data is mandatory for the supply of goods and their failure to communicate will be an impediment to the conclusion and execution of the contract.The data controller is: AGF Capital Srl. No data processing other than that required for the execution of the supply can be made without the express consent of the buyer.Under Article.7 of Legislative Decree 196/03, the buyer has the right to obtain an indication of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment, the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments, the identification of owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2, of the persons or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, of managers or agents.The buyer also has the right to obtain updating, rectification or, when interested, data integration, cancellation, anonymous transformation or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, the confirmation that the operations mentioned above have been made known, also regarding their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where such compliance is impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.Finally, the buyer has the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent to the purpose of collection, processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.To exercise your rights under art.7 of Legislative Decree 196/03, the buyer will be able to bring a claim in writing, by registered letter or e-mail, data controllers, sending your request to the address in art.1.
Art. 10 – PROPERTY ‘INTELLECTUAL
AGF Capital Srl reserves all rights to texts, works, illustrations and images reproduced on the pages of the web site papername.com in accordance with the copyright as well as in accordance with the Intellectual Property.In this regard and in accordance with the provisions of the law on intellectual property, it authorizes the use only for private use unless otherwise specified, including further restrictions on the Intellectual Property Code.Any other use is looming as a forgery and is sanctioned in accordance with the Intellectual Property, except prior written consent of AGF Capital Srl Any reproduction total or partial of the catalog of papername.com are strictly prohibited.
10.1 In order to make available the content and allow AGF Capital srl to provide on-line services proposed, the registered user give to AGF Capital srl a permanent, worldwide, non-exclusive copy, make available, modify, create derivative works and distribute any content that the users publish online. The registered user retains ownership of all broadcast content and guarantees to AGF Capital srl that no intellectual property rights, trademark rights or any other rights belonging to third parties is not the subject of infringement or violation. The registered user agrees to indemnify AGF Capital srl for any third-party action invoking a violation of their rights.
10.2 If the registered user decides to share photos or creations with others, accept that it is done for private use (in any media) of your photos or designs on the part of the member or members with which the photos were shared or to whom has been accessible. Reciprocally, if the registered user has been selected by a member to share his photos or creations, it’s promise to use it only in a personal context.
Art. 11 – LIABILITY ‘AND SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
- Photographs and texts reproduced to illustrate the products are not contractual. As a result, AGF Capital Ltd shall not be liable for errors in any advertising of products for sale. AGF Capital Srl will not be responsible for damage caused, both material and immaterial or corporeal, that may result from improper use of products marketed. The responsibility of AGF Capital Srl, in any case, will be limited to the amount of the order and will not be required for simple errors or omissions that have been able to subsist despite all the precautions taken in the presentation of products. AGF Capital Srl will not be responsible to a buyer or to a third party for any consequential damages, loss, profit or turnover occurred in any way, although they were reasonably foreseeable by AGF Capital Srl Without limiting clauses earlier, the responsibility of AGF Capital Srl in accordance with these terms and conditions shall not exceed an amount equal to the amounts paid or payable for the transaction gave rise to that responsibility, whatever the cause or form of action in question. AGF Capital Srl cannot be held liable for breach of contract in the event of failures in the inventory or product unavailability, force majeure, disruption or total or partial strike, particularly of postal services and transport and / or communications, flood or fire. In case of dispute, the
Buyer will target AGF Capital Srl .to get an amicable solution.For all civil disputes relating to this contract or related to it, which may arise between the parties, the territorial imperative is the court of the place of residence or domicile of the buyer, if located within the state, as required by Article.63 of Legislative Decree No. 206 of 6 September 2005 “Consumer Code”, about the jurisdiction in Milan.
- AGF Capital S.r.l. Inform the user of the consumer qualification referred to in art. 3, paragraph 1, lett. (A) of the Consumer Code, which established a European platform for online dispute resolution of consumers (Cd. ODR platform). The ODR platform can be consulted at the following address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/; Through the ODR platform, the consumer user will be able to consult the list of ADR bodies, find the link to each of them and initiate an on-line dispute resolution procedure in which he is involved
Art. 12 – ACCESS TO THE AGREEMENT AND TO THESE CONDITIONS
Copy of these General Conditions, pursuant to art.12 paragraph n.3 of Legislative Decree No 9 April 2003.70, can be downloaded and saved on the computer of the buyer, by selecting the “Save” button from the “General Conditions of Sale”.Copy of the orders placed by the buyer and governed by these General Terms and Conditions are stored electronically in the database server managed by AGF Capital Srl and will be provided on request of the buyer, in electronic form by sending the e-mail address by the buyer and at no additional cost, or in hard copy upon payment of the costs of reproduction and delivery of the same.At the time of the order the computer system generates an order confirmation and the general conditions of the contract that is sent to the e-mail address provided by the buyer.
Art. 13 – CHANGES TO THESE CONDITIONS
AGF Capital Srl reserves the right to change these general conditions of sale without notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services that are provided through the website is the format in which they appear or that are represented in its servers.These changes will be effective from the time of their publication on the website papername.com and must be accepted by the buyer each time you make a purchase through the site www.papername.com. Shareholders who do not agree with the changes of the general conditions, it must notify you, as of the date on which the new version comes into force, will have to cease using the services of papername.com. In the event that any of the terms of the general conditions was illegal or unenforceable, shall be void in its own right and will apply to the agreements between the parties, failing that, the provisions of the Civil Code.
Art. 14 – COMPLETENESS ‘
The purchase does not oblige the buyer other charges, expenses or obligations other than those specified in the contract.